The powerful, pint-sized replacement for the original Missing Link Desktop.
After facing a long wait for parts to become available again, a new Missing Link was born. More powerful than its predecessor, and more compact in size… The Missing Link, Junior, is finally here!
The Missing Link Junior brings Ableton Link to the analog world. Now it is effortless to get your modular synths and drum machines jamming along with iOS music apps or other hardware and software that supports Ableton Link. Connect The Missing Link’s analog clock outputs to your rack of modular synths. Plug in to the TRS MIDI Out port and start sending MIDI clock to your drum machines. The Missing Link can be your DAW’s best friend or the heart of your DAWless performance rig.
Two Configurable 5V Clock Outputs
Outputs A & B can be configured in several ways:
- Clocks at various PPQN settings
- Trigger Reset each loop or at Loop Start or Stop
- Run/Stop Gate for DIN-Sync style clock.
MIDI Out Port
Clock your favorite drum machine with the TRS-A MIDI port. TRS to DIN adapter included in the box!
2.4 GHz WiFi Connectivity
The Missing Link can join your home or studio WiFi network to jam with your other Link devices. No reliable WiFi nearby? The Missing Link is happy to be the WiFi Access Point all the Link devices connect to.
Sometimes The Missing Link is a little ahead or behind in time with respect to your other Link devices. Adjust the delay compensation to nudge Junior forward or backward in relation to your other Link devices.
- Power Requirements: 5V 500 mA via USB-C. USB Power Supply and USB-A to C cable included.
- WiFi Antenna: 2.4 GHz (does not support 5 GHz networks)
- Dimensions: 83 mm x 83 mm x 21 mm
What’s included in the box?
- two patch cables
- 3.5 mm TRS A to 5-pin DIN MIDI cable adapter
- USB A to C cable
- USB A Power supply for your region